- Divide the bow string into two equal halves.
- The Cm0re Peep fits lengthwise in the string.
- Choose the right peep width.
- At full draw, anchor and align the inside walls of the peep to the outside walls of the sight housing.
- Slide the adjustable sight housing to the top of the slide rail.
- At full draw, anchor and adjust the inside top of the Cm0re Peep so that it lines up with the top of the sight housing. As you shoot farther you will notice that the sight housing will appear towards the middle to lower areas of the Cm0re Peep. Same anchor, every time.
Fixed Pin Sights: (Follow Step 1 & Step 2)
Best to set it so that the sight housing is in the middle of the Cm0re Peep at full draw.
Why Cm0re Peep? A different design, a different look, Oval. No more drive by shooting, trying to line up circles. The oval shape of the peep allows for more light, allows you to come to anchor faster and get that shot off quicker.
WARNING: MISUSE OF THIS PRODUCT OR FAILURE TO TIE IN THE PEEP MAY OR COULD CAUSE INJURY. ALWAYS USE EYE PROTECTION WHILE USING PEEP SIGHTS.